Wednesday, May 14, 2008

You Oughta Be in Pictures









I met a great mom, Heather, on Babycenter's board of all moms due in February 2008. She is an amazing photographer (www.frogsandfaeries.com) and happened to be located in the neighboring town of Murfreesboro. Our boys were born just a week apart and we've been enjoying the pregnancy journey together. I asked one day if she'd take newborn photos of Tyler and she happily agreed. We spent several hours at her house, much of the time expecting my ever-sleeping baby to fall asleep. Alas, this was the first indication of his nosiness, as he couldn't bear the thought of sleeping and missing anything. Finally we accepted that he was NOT going to sleep and wrapped up our session. Wouldn't you know, he was asleep before we were out of her neighborhood? Stinker. Here are some of the photos. I'm having trouble picking a favorite. I believe I just love them all! Thanks, Heather!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Karen! I found your blog when someone connected to mine from yours. Beautiful photos of Tyler.

Natalie Church said...

Those pictures of Tyler are great! I loved seeing him in person, too. I enjoyed watching him during class. I hope everything is going better for him!