Thursday, May 29, 2008

One Month of Pure Joy!






The first month has come and gone...and we've all adjusted nicely, if I do say so myself. There were a few bumps along the way, such as Jack's horrid case of the flu (lasting 9 days!), but we were crazy diligent (and blessed) and managed to contain it. Amazingly, no one else got it but poor little Jack. We were grateful, as Tyler was just 2 weeks old! He's found his way into our hearts and into our routine, turned a little topsy turvy with the introduction of a wee one after almost 6 years! Friends have come to our aide...with food, driving Jack to preschool, and all around support. My parents have been invaluable, and it has been wonderful to watch them build a relationship with "the baby". I find myself calling him that often. Not sure why, but I've been waiting a long time for "a baby", so I guess it is appropriate.

Here are a few pictures from our month home with our two boys! They are starting to get to know each other. Jack is warming up to this little wiggly bundle. He even asked to hold him! Yay! Soon I imagine Jack will barely be able to remember a time before there WAS Tyler!

1 comment:

Candie Bowen said...

I love all of your pictures. It would be hard to decide which one is a favorite. They are all precious! There's something about seeing Scott in scrubs that just makes me laugh- not sure why! Yes, I am just now reading up on your blog!