Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tyler's First Date

I know my friends in the South will be disheartened to know that Tyler's first date was with a Yankee girl from Boston, but so it goes. MY family will be proud! We traveled to Boston this week and I was able to catch up with my BBC friend, Amy, and her cute as pie baby girl, Zoe. Zoe and Tyler are 2 weeks apart in age. The 'date' was adorable and we moms had a great time too!
More on our trip to Boston to come soon...but for now here's the video I made of the 2 kids.

2 comments:

Kristi J said...

That's adorable!!! you have to teach me how to do that...Kristi

Jason and Cayce said...

Coming from a fellow northerner, I think you are making a great decision to introduce him to a 'Yankee' (even if she is from Boston)! Remember, it worked for your niece! They need us to straighen them out.

Jason Williams