Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Look Back (Waaaay Back)

Dug out the old photo albums today. No real reason, just had some time on my hands and have been wondering lately who Tyler resembles. Literally half of the people I encounter say "He looks JUST like you!" and the other half say "Oh, he sure looks like his Daddy, don't you think?" Honestly, I think he's a great blend, just as Jack is. Parts from each in equal measure. So, I usually say "He sure looks like a Halbert!" Here's what I was able to find from each of us at about the same age...decide for yourself! Feel free to leave a comment, as I'd love to hear what you think!


Sweet baby Tyler


Jack. Awww.



Scott - what a cutie!!!


Me...being the only girl in the clan, I guess that was obvious!


1 comment:

Candie Bowen said...

Ok, I 've never been good at deciding who a baby looks like, but, having said that, I think Tyler looks more like Scott.