Saturday, July 26, 2008

First Bath Together!

Jack has been waiting for this moment for quite some time...he was finally able to take a bath with his little brother. Tyler has been sitting well for a week or so now, so we brought out the tub seat and they celebrated this monumental achievement in style! What better way to spend a Saturday afternoon? We sure couldn't think of any! Tyler enjoyed it, as did Jack. I'm not sure who had the better time! Tyler was smiling and splashing and Jack enjoyed "teaching" Tyler all about the big bath tub. Here's a peek at our special day...

3 comments:

Kristi J said...

How cute!! I love siblings at bath time!! Call me tomorrow and I'll tell you about our trip...miss you, kj

Sara said...

I love your mommy movies!!

Candie Bowen said...

What fun! Ok, I think Tyler looks just like Scott- especially his expressions.