Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Three Months Old!



Time flies by so quickly. This month we had our first church picture taken. It turned out really well, especially considering Tyler was looking and smiling-ish for the camera at less than 3 months old!

Jack had his 6th birthday this month, so there were lots of festivities, including Tyler's first trip to Chuck E. Cheese's. He seemed to enjoy the party with Jack and all of his school friends.


He's growing and sleeping better and we all just adore him. Jack and Tyler are becoming the biggest buds! Jack talks to Tyler and gets his pacie for him and this month even wrote his name!

Here's some of our favorite pictures of Tyler right now. I've got my new mac-daddy camera, but still a bit low on the learning curve! Bear with me, they are sure to get better! The smiles are starting to come a little more readily now...and we are lovin' them! Mommy and Daddy get the biggest ones, but Jack is getting his fair share too!




Jack went to Disney with Mimi and Grandpa this month for 6 days, and Mommy and Daddy got some real one-on-one time with their sweet baby! It was awesome for everyone!

The trip gave me lots of time to take pictures! Here are a few more:



Oooh! I'm lovin' those fat cheeks! What a cutie!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love your church picture! How did you get to see yours? I'm scared about ours! What camera did you get?

Candie Bowen said...

I'm loving all of your pictures. I didn't think that church pix were even suppose to turn out good- You proved that wrong! I'm so glad that your blogging again!!!