Thursday, June 19, 2008

4 Month Old Tyler

Like all new parents, we are mesmerized by our little one. We marvel at every accomplishment, and drool over benign things like his adorable-ness as he sleeps. So it goes. And, as new parents, we feel compelled to share these things with our family and friends. So, consider this a look at our extensive wallet photos, if you will. Here's a few moments with our newest pride and joy. And, note, he really is a happy baby and smiles ALL the time, but stops immediately in the face of a camera. Not sure why, but digital images of smiles are quite impossible to get, so far.

2 comments:

Kristi J said...

TOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! I loved it...You'll have to teach me how to do that, kj

Candie Bowen said...

I love your slide show- it made me cry! (I think it has something to do with being pregnant!) Such sweet boys!!! Yes, let's get the boys together soon. Brody's looking forward to fireworks on the 4th!