Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mother's Day...Twice the Fun!

Mother's Day in 2002 was amazing. I had a brand new little baby and boy, was I proud to finally be a Mommy! 2008 ranked just as high, as I am now the even prouder Mommy to 2 boys!!!

We spent the afternoon with my parents in Nolensville, celebrating my wonderful Mom as well. We fooled around a lot with my new camera because a Mother's Day picture means a lot to me. Jack took a fantastic picture of me with my new little man, Tyler:


And Dad took an especially awesome one of me and the boys. After a little photoshop magic, we were able to remove the plaid couch (sorry Mom!). This is one of my favorite pictures since Tyler has been born. I take most of the pictures around here, so its nice to be in one!!!



Here are a few more of the day. It was the first time that the boys dressed alike, and I thought it was adorable!! Happy Mother's Day, Moms! And boys, thanks for allowing me to be your Mom. I strive every day to be the best Mom I can be to you both.

Our kissing totem pole:
Proud Grandma (Mimi) with her two grandsons:


No comments: