Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Open...and much more

Tyler signing open


Tyler turned 15 months old yesterday. In light of this milestone, I thought I'd make a list of all the words and signs that Tyler has at this point. We're thrilled with his language development and it's nice to see how long this list is!!

Spontaneous Words:
bath
up
ice
cookie
dog
stuck
bye bye
choo choo (train)
Mama
Dada
Jack
nite nite
Grandpa
Mimi
duck
woof woof
vroom vroom (car)
ball
hot (my coffee)

Signs He Uses in lieu of Words
eat
water
milk
more
all done
open
french fry
change diaper
cookie
cracker
nods yes
bird
ball (signs as he says it)

He also shrugs and raises his arms to say "where is xxx?" So cute! Way to go, Tyler!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is a fabulous list for a 15 month old. I know you are very aware how fabulous it is. Yah Tyler!!!!! I bet he's learned a lot from his chatty big brother.

Candie Bowen said...

Way to go Tyler! Brody said 1 or 2 words at 15 months & no signs until later on.