Thursday, April 23, 2009

And so it goes...

Tyler and I hit the trail in search of some good photography practice. The trail consisted of a short walk around our house but it was fun, nonetheless. 32 pictures, 3 were keepers. Sounds about right, don't ya think? Why is it so hard to delete the other mediocre 29?

The 3 that made the cut (and one adorable little subject, if I do say so myself) are featured below for your viewing pleasure!





We are thrilled that Spring is officially upon us but concerned that if we blink we might miss it entirely! It was 81 today and we were sweating as we walked around the elementary school waiting for big brother's dismissal. We are both excited that in just 4 weeks from today we'll be celebrating Jack's last day of school and he'll be home with us all day to play!! I'm not sure who's more excited...Mommy or Tyler!! Perhaps Jack is the most excited of all!

2 comments:

Tim Martin said...

Well done, Karen. This book was the one that got me started shooting pictures of our girls. He espouses a couple of theories, one of which is "take a bunch of pictures... a bunch, and hope to get one great one. 3/29 seems alright to me.

marathonmommy said...

Thanks, Tim! I now have a copy of that book on hold at the Edmonson Pike Library! Looks like great reading for the weekend!

I hope you know that your pictures of the kids, etc. from your blog inspired me to get my DSLR! So, I owe it all (or at least in part) to you, friend! Thanks, or at least thanks when I'm not frustrated with the learning process!