Wednesday, July 1, 2009

You Are Gonna Have To Trust Me On This One

My two boys are opposites when it comes to adventure. Jack is the Wipeout watcher and Tyler, undoubtedly, will be a Wipeout contestant. He's such a little daredevil! He constantly keeps me on my toes.

Today, the 3 of us went swimming at our sweet friend Trina's house. She has a cool mac-daddy chlorine free pool, which is great for Jack. Tyler has only been pool swimming a few times in his little life, so one would expect him to be cautious and hesitant, right? Not this crazy boy. He was at the TOP of their 6 foot pool slide (after a LOT of pleading, begging, whining and pointing) where he slid down and into my waiting arms in water over my head. He only traversed the whole slide one time, but he also hopped off the end of the slide more than a handful of times from several feet above the water! He went under several times, just a little, without any complaint.

Perhaps swimming lessons are in order? He's a little spitfire, that boy! And you are gonna have to trust me on this one, because my camera was safely at home staying dry amongst all the fun. Maybe next time?

No comments: