Sunday, March 23, 2008

and baby makes...a complete family.


january 28, 2008. the day that changed everything. tyler neal halbert was born. and we became...a complete family.

I now have a complete vision of what I dreamed about for years. Who my husband would be? Whether I would have boys or girls, one child or several. Now all I have to do is sit back and watch this beautiful family unfold. And I welcome you to join me. I'll attempt to chronicle our highlights, with a few lowlights sprinkled in to assure you that the Cleavers we are not. Not that you were too worried. So come back often. Catch a glimpse of what it is like, growing up Halbert.

2 comments:

Candie Bowen said...

Congrats on completing your family! You are definitely way outnumbered! I'll be looking forward to watching your family grow in the blogging world!

Anonymous said...

awww...cool site, great pictures :)